Commercial Photographer

Protect your commercial photography business. Purchase online in ten minutes or less.

glass windows in a building

Commercial Photography Policies

Protect your commercial photography business with our annual packages with up to $2 million general liability coverage, multiple options for camera equipment insurance, and additional policy options for customized coverage.

Designed for photographers who only need short-term coverage, our event policy provides the basic protection your business needs over a 3-day period. With our event policy, you’ll never have to worry about insurance when you don’t absolutely need it.


Basic coverage over a 3 day period

$59/ 3 days


Perfect for 3 or more shoots per year. Optional gear and professional services coverage.

$129/ year

Annual Plus

The ultimate in Full Frame coverage

$184/ year

Do Commercial Photographers Need Liability Insurance?

Your commercial photography business faces a variety of insurance risks, from third-party bodily injury and property damage claims to business equipment damages and even theft. Commercial photographer insurance can help you cover the cost of claims you may be liable to pay for. Full Frame provides commercial photographers with high-quality, affordable coverage to fit their needs, including general liability, camera equipment insurance, and more.

Benefits of Commercial Photography Insurance

You may need commercial photographer insurance if you are a: 

  • Business photographer
  • Wedding photographer
  • Event photographer
  • Food photographer
  • School portrait photographer
  • Sports photographer
  • Fine Arts photographer
  • Freelance Photographer

There are several benefits to protecting your business with commercial photography insurance. Some of the most important benefits include increased professionalism, secure protection on photoshoots, and protection against the pricey cost of claims. Claims can come in many shapes and sizes, from third-party bodily injury claims to damaged camera equipment. 

What Does Commercial Photography Insurance Cover?

We understand that photography is not only your profession but your passion as well. That is why we offer camera equipment insurance, general liability insurance, professional liability insurance, cyber liability insurance, and more. 

Our policies cover:

  • Third-Party Bodily Injury Claims
  • Camera Equipment Damages or Theft
  • Errors and Omissions
  • Damage To Premises Rented

Buy Now

Fine Art Photographer Insurance

As a fine art photographer, you use photos to communicate your artistic vision. Often your job takes you to many locations, and you work with many people to capture your vision. With commercial photographer insurance, you can protect your photography business from the risks associated with your industry. Designed for fine art photographers, this coverage provides event and annual policies with flexible, customizable insurance limits consisting of general liability, camera equipment insurance, and more.

Buy Now

Food Photographer Insurance

Food photography is more than a skill—it’s a form of art. Full Frame’s commercial photographer insurance is designed to help you protect your food photography business from the financial burden of claims. Full Frame provides food photographers with high-quality event coverage and annual insurance plans consisting of general liability, camera equipment insurance options, and more.

Buy Now

Macro Photographer Insurance

Macro photographers give a whole new meaning to getting up close and personal. Full Frame’s commercial photographer insurance provides the high-detail coverage your business needs to protect itself from the cost of liability claims, including event and annual policies with general liability, camera equipment insurance options, and more, so you can stay focused on your creative pursuits.

Buy Now

Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Photographer Insurance

A commercial photographer can include several different types of photographers including:

  • Business photographer
  • Wedding photographer
  • Event photographer
  • Food photographer
  • School portrait photographer
  • Sports photographer
  • Fine Arts photographer
  • Freelance Photographer

Professional photography insurance from Full Frame offers three different types of policies. Our Event policy starts at $59 for up to 3-day coverage. Our Annual policy starts at $129 a year. Lastly, our Annual Plus policy starts at $184 a year for annual coverage and includes video equipment insurance.

Yes! An additional insured can be a landlord or event organizer. It is oftentimes industry standard for professional photographers to include landlords or event organizers on their policy. In fact, they may even require you to not only have photography insurance but to list them as an additional insured on your commercial photographer insurance policy. 

Adding an additional insured to your policy is easy! All you have to do is include it in your policy when filling out your quote. If you would like to add an additional insured after you have already purchased a policy you can do so at any time by logging in to your user dashboard. It is $30 for access to adding an unlimited number of additional insureds.

Filing a claim doesn’t have to be stressful! Here are 4 simple steps on how to file a claim:

  1. Login to your user dashboard
  2. Click “File a Claim” 
  3. Follow the promptings
  4. You can also contact one of our customer service representatives and they can help you with the process. 

For additional information on how to file a claim, here is a blog that can help.

Full Frame offers photographers professional photographer insurance that is affordable, personal, and efficient. Our policies start at just $129 per year and have the ability to be customized to your unique business needs. With the ability to increase limits, add additional insureds, add camera equipment insurance, and three different policy options, Full Frame is dedicated to creating the best insurance experience for our photographers.

“Super easy to navigate – everything is very clear and easy to understand. I had a question, called, they picked up and answered my question right away. Feeling a lot better now that my gear is insured!”

- Matnetik

Related Articles

General Liability

General liability insurance can protect your business from the cost of third-party bodily injury and property damage claims, like if a client trips on your business equipment and injures themselves. It also protects against the cost of copyright infringement claims, personal and advertising injury claims, and more.

Camera Equipment Coverage

Also known as inland marine insurance, camera equipment coverage can protect your business from the cost of repairing or replacing damaged or stolen business equipment—including camera bodies, lenses, lighting equipment, and more. Our policy can protect against claims that occur at home, on a job and anywhere in between. Full Frame offers multiple coverage options for equipment insurance based on your business needs.

'Failure to Deliver' Coverage
(Professional Liability)

‘Failure to Deliver’ Coverage, also known as Professional liability insurance, can protect your business from the cost negligence claims that arise from professional errors and omissions, like giving bad instruction or failing to provide necessary information on a subject. If you teach classes or run demonstrations as part of your business, we strongly recommend this additional coverage option.

Cyber Liability

Cyber liability insurance protects your business from the cost of first- and third-party claims that arise from a cyber security breach within your business. Cyber crime has become a common threat for businesses both big and small. If you collect or store business information online on a computer, tablet, or mobile device, we highly suggest including this additional protection to your policy.

Additional Insureds

When you add a person, event, or organization to your policy as an additional insured, they receive protection if they are named in a suit due to a covered business-related loss/claim because of your actions or operations.

Additional insured status cannot be granted to a friend or co-worker as an extension of your policy. Each individual must purchase their own policy to obtain liability coverage.

A written contract, such as a venue, studio rental, or employment contract is required to add another party as additional insured.

Damage To Rented Premises

This coverage can protect your business from the cost of claims arising from damages done to rented spaces, like a studio or event booth. It’s common for property owners and event organizers to require businesses to list them as additional insureds on a policy before renting a space. Full Frame provides unlimited additional insureds for just $30.