Give Us a Call 844.670.1078
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Purchase a Full Frame Policy?
To purchase a Full Frame policy:
- Click on the “Buy Now” button in the menu at the top of the web page.
- Select the policy you would like to purchase: our one day photography insurance or our annual policy. You will then be directed to our policy application form.
- Fill out the required information on our short, three-step application form according to the coverage you would like to purchase.
- At the end of the form, select purchase policy.
Your policy will be active once your payment has been verified, after which you may access your Full Frame user portal. In your portal where you view and print your insurance certificate, add additional insureds, and manage your account 24/7.
When is My Photography Insurance Effective?
Your photography insurance or videography insurance policy will activate immediately after your payment online is verified or on the date you selected your coverage to start. Once your payment is verified, you will have access to your Full Frame user portal, where you can view and print your insurance certificate, add additional insureds, while also managing your account online 24/7.
If I No Longer Need My Insurance, Can I Get a Refund?
No. Full Frame does not offer refunds.
Who Qualifies for Full Frame Insurance?
Full Frame Insurance is designed for individual photographers and small photography businesses.
If you are a photographer or videographer who makes less than $200,000 and does not violate the following conditions, then you qualify for Full Frame. If your gross sales does exceed $200,000, don’t worry. We may still cover you, but you’ll need to contact us directly to discuss the additional coverage requirements for your business.
Full Frame Conditions
- Must not currently perform, or must not have previously performed, any work that would be considered adult material
- Must not currently perform, or must not have previously performed, any work that would be considered paparazzi
- Must not have had any complaints, claims, or lawsuits in the past 5 years involving matters of privacy breach, identity theft, libel, or other personal or advertising issues
- Must not have had any insurance claims exceeding $5,000
If you have a question on whether or not your business qualifies for Full Frame, feel free to call us or use our contact form to send a message and we’ll respond within 24 business hours.
What is an Additional Insured?
An additional insured is a person or organization that can be added to your insurance policy, which extends your insurance coverage to them.
Venues and event organizers often require vendors to include them as an additional insured in order to work on the premises or participate in the event. When you include someone as an additional insured, your photographer insurance protects them should an accident involving your business occur.
How Much Does It Cost To Include An Additional Insured?
With Full Frame’s annual photography insurance policy, you can add one additional insured for $15 or an unlimited number of additional insureds for $30.
With Full Frame’s one day photography insurance policy, you can purchase unlimited additional insureds for $5.
How Do I Add an Additional Insured?
You can include additional insureds in your photographer insurance plan during the application process by simply providing the additional insured’s business information (name and address).
If your additional insured requires you to list additional information on the policy other than their name or address, you will need to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact language required on the policy. We will add your additional insured to your policy and send you the proof of insurance.
Can I Add an Additional Insured After Purchasing My Policy?
Yes. Additional insured may be added retroactively to your existing Full Frame coverage. For annual policies, you may add one additional insured for $15 or unlimited additional insureds for $30. For event policies, you may add unlimited additional insureds for $5.
To add an additional insured after purchasing your policy:
- Log into your Full Frame user portal
- Under the Manage Policies section, click “Change Policy Options”
- In the application form, add the additional insured’s information
- At the end of the form, click “Purchase Now”
If you need to change the information on any of your additional insured, please email us with the information you need to change.
CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE
What is a Certificate of Liability Insurance?
A certificate of liability insurance is an outline of your photography insurance plan which many venues require. You can access and print your certificate of insurance at any time on your Full Frame user portal.
Who May Require Me To Provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance?
Many venues and events require professional photographers and videographers to present a certificate of liability insurance before allowing you to shoot on location or participate in the event.
Entities Who May Require a Certificate of Liability Insurance:
- National or state parks
- County parks or recreation areas
- Sports arenas, expo centers, or event venues
- Privately held company property such as large hotels
Full Frame Insurance allows you to download and print your certificate of your photographer insurance upon purchase. You may have to include it as part of your permit applications. With Full Frame, you can download your certificate of liability insurance on your mobile phone and have it with you everywhere you go.
Does Full Frame Offer Cyber Liability Insurance?
Yes. Full Frame offers professional liability insurance that can be added as an additional policy to your annual Full Frame photography insurance plan. Professional liability can protect your business from paying for third-party professional negligence insurance claims.
Cyber liability insurance can be added to your existing Full Frame coverage.Learn more about Cyber Liability
Does Full Frame Offer Professional Liability Insurance?
Yes. Full Frame offers professional liability insurance that can be added as an additional policy to your annual Full Frame insurance coverage. Professional liability can protect your business from paying for third-party professional negligence insurance claims.Learn more about professional liability insurance
Does Full Frame Offer Gear Insurance?
Yes. Full Frame is pleased to offer a variety of flexible gear insurance policies that can be added to your Full Frame coverage at extra cost. At Full Frame, the cost of gear insurance varies by the amount of coverage you need, as follows:, so you don’t pay for more insurance than need to cover their gear.
- $1,000 per item / $5,000 aggregate + $55.00
- $2,000 per item / $20,000 aggregate + $130.00
- $5,000 per item / $30,000 aggregate + $142.00
- $10,000 per item / $60,000 aggregate + $275.00
- $15,000 per item / $75,000 aggregate + $349.00
Can I Add Another Policy to My Full Frame Coverage?
Yes. You may add additional policies to your existing annual Full Frame photographer insurance plan at point. To add an additional policy:
- Sign in to your Full Frame user dashboard
- Under the “Manage Policies” section, click on “Change Policy Options”
- In the application form, click on the policy options you wish to add
- At the bottom of the application form, click “Purchase Now”
Does My Policy Automatically Renew?
No. Your Full Frame policy does not automatically renew unless you opt-in to Full Frame’s easy renewal system.
You may choose to opt-in to EZ Renew, Full Frame’s auto-renewal system, during the checkout process or at any time after purchasing your policy.
To enroll after purchase, click the “My Policy” button in your dashboard. If you choose not to enroll, your policy will not automatically renew.
How Do I Renew My Policy?
To renew your Photographer Insurance policy:
- Login to your Full Frame user portal
- UnderClick on “My Policies” then click the “Renew” button next to your expiring policy number.
- Click that button and follow directions provided to you.
Please note that the “Renew” button will only be available within 30 days of your policy expiration date.
Will I Get a Renewal Reminder?
Yes, you will receive reminders to renew your policy. Automatic reminders are emailed to you 30 days, 15 days, and one day before your policy expires.
- 1–3 Days Policy Options
- General Liability
(Does not include product liability, property, or equipment insurance)
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- Add Ons Available
Now available in:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY
If you do not see your state listed, please check back. We are adding new states regularly and will soon cover all 50 states