While it’s the goal of Full Frame Insurance to provide all photographers and videographers with insurance, we regret that some businesses may fall outside our program guidelines; at times, Full Frame Insurance may deny coverage. You may be denied if any of the following exclusions apply to you or your business:
- Anyone currently, or in the past, that has photographed or filmed any work that would be viewed as adult material
- Anyone currently, or in the past, that has performed any work that would be considered paparazzi
- Any insured that has had any complaints, claims or lawsuits in the past 5 years involving matters of privacy breach, identity theft, libel or other personal or advertising issues
- Any insured that has been cancelled or non-renewed in the past 3 years
- Any insured that has had any claims exceeding $5,000
Property coverage does not cover any claims which occurs while property is airborne.
Professional Liability coverage not included.
Drone coverage not included.