Give Us a Call 844.670.1078
Drone Insurance: Take Your Business to New Heights
Benefits For Our Drone Insurance Policyholders
Each of our policyholders receive the following complimentary safety resources:
- An Expanded Flight Checklist produced exclusively for Global Aerospace customers by DARTdrones
- An Introductory Guide to Emergency Response
- A Best Practice Guide to Prevent Against Claims of Invasion of Privacy
Standard Policy Provisions Include
- $5,000 Medical Expense Coverage
- $5,000 Bail Bonds
- $100,000 Fire Legal
- Contractual Liability up to Policy Limit
- Products including sale of Aircraft up to Policy Limit
- Premises Liability
- Worldwide Territory
- Broad operator language for most types
Frequently Asked Questions
Drone liability insurance covers damages to a person or property caused by using your drone during your business operations.
Most commercial and personal insurance carriers exclude drones and other unmanned aircraft vehicles (UAV) or unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) from their policies. With Full Frame, our partnership with Global Aerospace offers affordable drone insurance through a simple, no-hassle process.
See application for prices.
Yes. As a professional drone photographer and videographer, you face several liability risks. Shooting at multiple locations exposes you to a wide array of unknown risks. Drone insurance protects you when something goes wrong onsite; purchasing insurance could help you cover medical bills, repairs, and legal fees for covered claims.