Give Us a Call 844.670.1078
General Liability Insurance for Photography & Videography
About Full Frame General Liability Insurance
- Bodily Injury — Somebody trips and falls over your equipment, causing them to break a bone and sues you as a result. If you are legally liable for the injury, Full Frame Insurance will typically cover the claim and related medical expenses, up to your policy limits.
- Property Damage — What if you knock over a vase during a photo shoot? Full Frame will generally cover most damages up to your policy limits of liability.
- Personal Injury — If you are accused of making a defamatory or libelous statement, Full Frame would cover you for damages, up to your limits of liability, plus the cost of your attorney.
Don't let these and other unforeseen circumstances shutter your photography business. With general liability coverage, you and your business would be protected in the worst-case scenario.
For a comprehensive list of coverages, call us today at 844.670.1078. Or send us an email and we'll get back to you within 24 business hours.
Why Full Frame General Liability Insurance?
Potential liability claims for damages to a third party could be one of the most financially devastating situations a small business owner could face. Legal fees alone could put you out of business, even if you are not at fault.
Full Frame policies provide your photography and videography business with protection focused on the unique exposures photographers and videographers face.
Plus, Full Frame offers comprehensive and scalable equipment insurance to protect your valuable cameras, lenses, and various other pieces of gear. Now you can match the insurance coverage you need to the amount of equipment you actually have.
- 1–3 Days Policy Options
- General Liability
(Does not include product liability, property, or equipment insurance)
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- Add Ons Available
Now available in:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY
If you do not see your state listed, please check back. We are adding new states regularly and will soon cover all 50 states
- No Quote Process
- 24/7 Access to Policy Documents
- Proof of Coverage (printable)
- Robust, Quality Coverage Scaled to Your Business
- Convenient Online Purchasing
- Instant Coverage
- No Deductible on Liability Claims
- Not Location Specific
- Peace of Mind